AUGUST 27, 2022
MIKE SEDAR PARK
Welcome to Casper’s second annual Art In The Park Festival. We hope this day provides you with a fun-filled and enjoyable experience, as well as a great opportunity to showcase your artwork and also enjoy the many different types of art displayed. Thank you all for participating and we look forward to seeing you on August 27th.
By clicking send you agree to follow all policies and rules.
**If we cancel the show, there will be a 100% refund of the booth fee.
Artwork must be original in design, concept, and execution, demonstrating originality and creativity. Artists are encouraged to display originals, but reproductions, such as giclees, are allowed if labeled as such. Manufactured, imported or mass-produced items, those made from kits or molds, are not acceptable for this show. No items purchased for resale are permitted.
IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION:
Date: August 27, 2022
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Location: Mike Sedar Park ~ Casper, Wyoming
Setup: Booth set-up is from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Early unload appointments will be available upon request.
Artisans are responsible for the set-up and teardown of their booths. Please bring your own dollies, et cetera, for moving your wares. No vehicles are allowed on the grass.
Price for one 10 x 10 space will be $25 for members of Art On The Go and $30 for nonmembers. Booth placement will be assigned by lottery. If a vendor wishes to retain their 2021 booth space, we ask that application and payment be made by June 1, 2022, and your space will be reserved. Once your application is approved, an invoice will be sent to your email address. Please pay invoice upon receipt. If you would like to make other arrangement for payment, please include this information with your application.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1. All work exhibited must be created and produced by the artist.
2. Only original artwork, crafts, and reproductions of your work may be displayed or offered for sale.
3. Work which is imported, mass produced, or manufactured will not be accepted.
4. Exhibitors agree to remain set up for the entire duration of the festival.
5. Artists are responsible for collecting and reporting all taxes.
6. Exhibitors are responsible for setting up their booths and for cleaning up their exhibitor space at the end of the day. Please leave the area around your booth clear of all trash.
7. When possible, exhibitors are encouraged to demonstrate their art or craft.
8. Art In The Park is not responsible for breakage and/or theft.
9. Artists/vendors are responsible for providing their own tents.
11. No electricity is available.
12. Access to your own 4G or personal hot spot if you require WIFI
13. Any pets accompanying the participants must be leashed and supervised at all time. Owners will be responsible for cleanup of any pet waste.
14. Art In The Park reserves the right to refuse any artwork or product it deems inappropriate or not suitable for the show. This will be a family-friendly event.
Thank you for your interest in our show. We look forward to meeting you and enjoying your artwork.