September 23, 2023
MIKE SEDAR PARK 781 College Drive
Welcome to Casper’s third annual Art In The Park Festival. We hope this day provides you with a fun-filled and enjoyable experience, as well as a great opportunity to showcase your artwork and also enjoy the many different types of art displayed. Thank you all for participating and we look forward to seeing you on September 23, 2023.
By clicking send you agree to follow all policies and rules. When you click SEND, we will send you an invoice for your booth. If you would prefer to send a check in lieu of an online payment, please indicate that above. Payment is due at time of invoice.
Please check your spam/junk folder if you don’t see an invoice within a few days, for some people, the Square Invoice is going to their junk folder.
**If we cancel the show, there will be a 100% refund of the booth fee.
Artwork must be original in design, concept, and execution, demonstrating originality and creativity. Artists are encouraged to display originals, but reproductions, such as giclees, are allowed if labeled as such. Manufactured, imported or mass-produced items, those made from kits or molds, are not acceptable for this show. No items purchased for resale are permitted.
IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION:
Date: September 23, 2023
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Location: Mike Sedar Park – 781 College Drive – Casper, Wyoming
Setup: Booth set-up is from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Early unload appointments will be available upon request.
Artisans are responsible for the set-up and teardown of their booths. Please bring your own dollies, et cetera, for moving your wares. No vehicles are allowed on the grass.
Price for one 10 x 10 space will be $30 for members of Art On The Go
$50 for nonmembers
Booth placement will be assigned by lottery. Once your application is approved, an invoice will be sent to your email address. Please pay invoice upon receipt. If you would like to make other arrangement for payment, please include this information with your application.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1. All work exhibited must be created and produced by the artist.
2. Only original artwork, crafts, and reproductions of your work may be displayed or offered for sale.
3. Work which is imported, mass produced, or manufactured will not be accepted.
4. Exhibitors agree to remain set up for the entire duration of the festival.
5. Artists are responsible for collecting and reporting all taxes.
6. Exhibitors are responsible for setting up their booths and for cleaning up their exhibitor space at the end of the day. Please leave the area around your booth clear of all trash.
7. When possible, exhibitors are encouraged to demonstrate their art or craft.
8. Art In The Park is not responsible for breakage and/or theft.
9. Artists/vendors are responsible for providing their own canopies/booth setup. Tie downs should be in the form of buckets with weights, so as to eliminate tripping hazards.
11. No electricity is available.
12. Access to your own 4G or personal hot spot if you require WIFI
13. We would recommend that pets stay in the comfort of their home, but if you need to bring a service animal please be advised all animals accompanying the participants must be leashed and supervised at all time. Owners will be responsible for cleanup of any pet waste.
14. Art In The Park reserves the right to refuse any artwork or product it deems inappropriate or not suitable for the show. This will be a family-friendly event.
Thank you for your interest in our show. We look forward to meeting you and enjoying your artwork.